Farnam eather New Glycerine Saddle Soap
Leather New self - polishing glycerine saddle
soap, the original saddle soap that cleans, conditions, and shines leather in
one easy step. Removes embedded dirt and grime, and dries to a long-lasting
- Makes leather look like new after a single application.
- Deeply conditions. Leaves no greasy residue just soft and pliable leather.
- Leaves a long-lasting shine.
- Removes imbedded dirt and grime while replacing natural oils deep down in
- No residue; will not rub off on clothing or stain
Remove all dust and dirt
from leather with a soft brush or vacuum. Spray Leather New onto the leather,
but do not allow the soap to run. Use a soft, dry cloth to rub the liquid well
into the leather. Rub thoroughly until foam disappears. Then polish with clean,
dry cloth. Also use Leather New on wet leather to prevent stiffening or on stiff
leather to soften it and prevent cracking.