Fish Aid Antibiotics Sulfamethoxazole/Trimethoprim 960mg Tablet
For control of common bacterial infections in
Fish Sulfamethoxazole/Trimethoprim exerts a bactericidal
action gram-positive and same gram-negative bacteria in fish. This fish
antibiotic is useful for control of some common bacterial diseases in fish,
including diseases caused by bacteria such as Aeromonas, Pseudomonas, and
Mycobacterial (Gill diseases and
- Add one tablet (960mg) into an aquarium for each 40 gallons of water to be
- Repeat in 24 hours.
- It is suggested that a partial water change be made between
- Duration of all treatments depends on on the type and severity of
- It is recommended that extended medication baths continue for a minimum of
5 day, but not more that 10 days.
- Discontinue treatment if no improvement is noted within 5 days.
- To remove harmless yellow color, change 20% of water and use charcoal
filter until clear.