Georgia Boot Amp Lt Power Wedge Work Boot
Georgia Boot Power Wedge work boot is a comfortable heat resistant work boot
packed with performance features.
The chemical-resisting leather upper
has a Tec-Tuff leather vamp to provide additional leather protection against
The interior of this 6” unlined wedge work boot has a 3-D
molded counter pocket to lock your heel in place and provide added
The removable footbed is a thin memory foam insole with a
polyurethane base for great rebound and cushioning.
outsole on this Goodyear welted work boot is made from Carbo-Tec rubber and
includes a blown rubber midsole and fiberglass shank for added
This style meets ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard for
soft toe safety boots.
- Padded tongue
- Fully gusseted tongue for performance comfort
- SPR full-grain leather
- Fiberglass shank
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 6 Inches in height
- Reinforced toe stitch
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- Weight: 3.7 pounds per pair for a size 10
- AMP LT insole with memory foam
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Combination eyelet/hook hardware
- Reflective Accents
- Twin gore panels with larger opening for easier on/off
- Non-woven welt board and rib for lateral stability
- Tec-Tuff Leather vamp for improved abrasion
Footwear is built with
nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down
conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock.
Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM
electrical hazard standards.SPR® Leather
leather offers protection against and resists caustic alkali, sulfuric acid,
calcium hydroxide, potassium phosphate and caustic potash, which means your
boots will be "barnyard-proof".