Georgia Boot Carbo-Tec Elite Waterproof Western Work
Built with a Goodyear welt construction, this western-style
work boot offers great comfort, performance, and durability.
triple-tanned leather upper features a back zipper, pull straps, and pull holes
for an easy on. The lined interior includes a waterproof membrane and a
removable PU foam insole. The foundation of this stirrup-friendly boot includes
an extra-wide shank for added stability and a heat-resisting rubber outsole with
an ABS heel base and rubber heel lift.
Start your day in comfort with the
Carbo-Tec ELITE waterproof western work boot.
- Georgia waterproof system
- SPR full-grain leather
- 11 Inches in height
- 15-inch calf circumference
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- Weight: 4.1 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Quick Response Polyurethane foam removable insole
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Genuine leather welt with double row cotton stitch
- High-abrasion resistant rubber heel lift
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and
Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Durable ABS heel
- Extra wide platform TPU Shovel Shank XL
- Stockman heel 1 1/4â€
- Stirrup friendly outsole design with 10mm welt extension
- Reinforced pull holes and leather straps for easy pull on
- Back zipper for easy on/off with stretch gusset
Footwear is built with
nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down
conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock.
Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM
electrical hazard standards.Georgia® Waterproof
Don't sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can't. Water
can try to flow past this obstacle, but there's a 100% guarantee it won't. The
Georgia Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense
against water, because dry feet are happy feet.