Taste of the Wild Ancient Mountain Roasted Lamb Dry Dog Food
Pasture-raised lamb combines with ancient grains —
grain sorghum, millet, quinoa and chia seed — for a tasty and protein-packed
diet that’s also rich in fiber, antioxidants, omega fatty acids and more.
- Ancient Grains – Ancient grains like grain sorghum,
millet, quinoa and chia seed are naturally high in fiber and rich in protein.
Unchanged for thousands of years, different grains provide various nutrients
such as vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and omega fatty acids.
- Pasture-Raised Lamb – Lamb, the number one ingredient in
this formula, is rich in nutrients and energy, and a highly digestible source
- Species-Specific Probiotics – Healthy digestive and
immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary K9
Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the
cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides
80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and
- Omega Fatty Acid Blend – Optimal levels of omega-6 and
omega-3 fatty acids work together to support healthy skin and a shiny
- All Life Stages Nutrition – This recipe provides the
vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients your pet needs throughout
- Antioxidants – Ancient grains and fruits, including grain
sorghum, millet, quinoa, chia seed, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries,
provide nutrients that help support your dog’s overall well-being, while
guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune