Farnam Leather New Glycerine Saddle and Leather Soap Cleaner
Keep your leather tack looking like
new with Leather New® Easy-Polishing Glycerine Saddle Soap. The original
self-polishing saddle soap cleans, softens and shines your leather in one easy
Cleans, softens and renews leather, leaving a long-lasting shine.
Removes imbedded dirt and grime while replacing natural oils deep down in the
leather. Just spray it on and rub it in. Use after every ride.
- Makes leather look like new with a single application
- Simultaneously cleans, conditions and polishes
- Removes imbedded dirt and grime
- Replaces natural oils deep down in leather, and dries to a long-lasting
- Protects and preserves the color and texture of leather, making it supple
with a polished finish
- Gentle enough for use after every ride
- Will not dull or stain
- No oily residue - will not rub off on riding
First remove all dust and dirt
from the leather with a soft brush or vacuum. Then spray Leather New directly
onto the leather. NOTE: Do not allow Leather New to run. Use a soft, dry cloth
to rub the liquid well into the leather. Be sure to use a cloth with enough nap
to reach down into stitches and carving. Rub thoroughly until foam disappears.
Then polish with a clean, dry cloth. Also use Leather New on wet leather to
prevent stiffening. Use it on stiff leather to soften it and prevent