Farnam SuperMask II Fly Mask with Fleece Foal
Made to last, SuperMask® II Horse Fly Mask is a Farnam® bestseller for
multiple reasons. Available in sizes to fit every horse — from minis to
warmbloods — it protects your horse’s sensitive eyes from annoying flies, dust
and debris. It also offers a comfortable design that stays in place, thanks to
the unique horse-proof Double-Latch Closure.
Directions for Use:
- Protects eyes from insects
- Won't obstruct vision
- Shields eyes from flying dust, dirt and debris
- Horseproof Double-Latch Closure provides twice the staying power of other
- Aids healing after eye injury
- Provides maximum comfort with no rubbing or harsh abrasion
- Soft, sewn in mesh ears allow horse's ears to move comfortably while
Start with throat
latch open. Grasp top of mask at ear and forelock opening (for mask with ears,
grasp fur at top of mask nearest ears) and gently pull down over horse's ears.
Reach under horse's neck and bring the right side of the throat latch over to
meet the left side of the closure. The left side of the closure then folds back
over to secure closure of the throat latch. Attach snugly, then check for
comfort and safety. Adjust if necessary.
When removing, undo the throat latch
For Best Results:
- The ripping sound might startle your horse and make him
- Remove mask nightly and check horse's face and eye condition.
- Rinse mask weekly.
- Check for trim periodically for trapped burrs or irritating foreign