Farnam SuperMask II Fly Mask with Fleece
Made to last, SuperMask® II Horse Fly Mask is
a Farnam® bestseller for multiple reasons. Available in sizes to fit every horse
— from minis to warmbloods — it protects your horse’s sensitive eyes from
annoying flies, dust and debris. It also offers a comfortable design that stays
in place, thanks to the unique horse-proof Double-Latch Closure.
- Protects eyes from insects
- Won't obstruct vision
- Shields eyes from flying dust, dirt and debris
- Horseproof Double-Latch Closure provides twice the staying power of other
- Aids healing after eye injury
- Provides maximum comfort with no rubbing or harsh abrasion
- Soft, sewn in mesh ears allow horse's ears to move comfortably while
Directions for Use:
Start with throat latch open. Grasp
top of mask at ear and forelock opening (for mask with ears, grasp fur at top of
mask nearest ears) and gently pull down over horse's ears. Reach under horse's
neck and bring the right side of the throat latch over to meet the left side of
the closure. The left side of the closure then folds back over to secure closure
of the throat latch. Attach snugly, then check for comfort and safety. Adjust if
When removing, undo the throat latch gently.
- The ripping sound might startle your horse and make him jump.
For Best Results:
- Remove mask nightly and check horse's face and eye condition.
- Rinse mask weekly.
- Check for trim periodically for trapped burrs or irritating foreign