LOCAL SOUTH FLORIDA DELIVERY AND IN-STORE
Mazuri® Ferret Diet
25lbSpecial orders take 7 to 10
working days to receive after you place your order. We will contact you upon
Mazuri® Ferret Diet offers proper ferret nutrition in an
extruded form for all life stages of ferrets. This highly palatable,
nutrient-dense dry ferret food contains multiple animal derived proteins
appropriate for carnivores. Mazuri® ferret food contains high quality
ingredients for high digestibility. No ferret supplements are required with this
- Multiple animal derived proteins appropriate for carnivores.
- Highly palatable, extruded diet - Easy to digest.
- High density - Low stool volume.
- Moderate starch level - Less than 15% starch, more appropriate for
- Contains fish oil - Omega-3 fatty acid source.
- Natural antioxidants - Mixed tocopherols and rosemary extract.
- Contains probiotics - To support GI tract health.
- Contains urine acidifiers.
- Dried yucca shidigera extract - Shown to reduce aerosol ammonia in animal
- *Relevant research information:
- Headon, D.R. and K.A. Dawson, 1990. Yucca extract controls atmospheric
ammonia levels. Feedstuffs. 62:15-16.
- Product Form: Round extruded particle: 5/16" to 7/16" length x
- Crude protein not less than 38.0%
- Crude fat not less than 20.5%
- Crude fiber not more than 4.0%
- Moisture not more than 12.0%
- Ash not more than 7.5%
- Vitamin E not less than 225 IU/kg
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids not less than 0.50%
- Taurine not less than
meal,ground brown rice, dehulled soybean meal, porcine animal fat preserved with
BHA, spray dried animal blood cells, poultry fat preserved with BHA, glutamic
acid, dried beet pulp, soy protein concentrate, soybean oil, dried brewer’s
yeast, phosphoric acid, , calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, fish meal,
fish oil, salt, calcium propionate (a preservative), taurine, dl-methionine,
choline chloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Lactobacillus acidophilus
fermentation product dehydrated, preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of
vitamin E), Lactobacillus casei fermentation product dehydrated, rosemary
extract, thiamine mononitrate, Bifidobacterium thermophilum fermentation product
dehydrated, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, Enterococcus faecium
fermentation product dehydrated, dried yucca shidigera extract, d-alpha
tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), biotin, citric acid, menadione sodium
bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), folic acid, zinc oxide, vitamin B12
supplement, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, nicotinic acid, ferrous sulfate,
calcium iodate, basic copper chloride, l-lysine, manganous oxide, ferrous
carbonate, copper sulfate, zinc sulfate, sodium selenite, cobalt
Feed management is
dependent upon the feeding purpose or developmental stage.
- Young Growing Animals - Feed young animals free-choice. Allow animals to
clean feeders every two to three days to ensure the presence of fresh feed.
Growing ferrets will eat approximately 7% of body weight.
- Adult Animals (non-breeding) - Maintain adult animals in good body
condition. Adults will generally consume 3-4% of body weight per day.
- Breeder Animals - Breeder animals (male and female) should be maintained
in good/lean condition. During the pre-breeding period, care must be taken to
ensure the animals are not depositing excessive amounts of fat. Some feed
restriction may be necessary. Adults will eat approximately 5.5 to 6% of body
weight (1.5 to 2.5 ounces/day depending on size/weight).
- Gestation/Lactation - During the last third of the gestation period
females will increase feed consumption. Care is necessary to prevent animals
from becoming fat. Some feed restriction may be necessary. At whelping time,
caked udders may occur. This condition can be reduced by limiting females
feedings. After the litter is one week old, feed can be offered
Keep fresh, clean water available at all
For best results,
ensure polybag seal is fully closed during storage, or store contents of open
paper sack in container with sealing lid. Polybag diets are packaged in sealed
containers under nitrogen to ensure optimal freshness. Store in a cool (75ºF or
colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet
and may extend freshness. Adhere to the “Best if used by” date or use within 1
year of bag manufacturing.
LOCAL SOUTH FLORIDA DELIVERY AND IN-STORE
We will deliver your order anywhere within
the Zipcode Delivery Area chart below.
Please review your zipcode for
delivery days, minimum order requirements and applicable delivery fees when
below minimum order requirements.
Please enter delivery instructions and
phone number in the fields above to set up delivery. We will call you to make
Please enter your delivery address in the Ship
To: address during checkout.
For delivery outside of the Zipcode
Delivery Area chart, or for Exports, please contact us via email
or call (305)
for more information.
You cannot mix Local Delivery/Pickup items with USPS
Shipping items in your shopping cart unless you want your entire order for Local
Delivery/Pickup. If you want items shipped via USPS, order them